Wednesday 28 November 2007

The Dreams of November 27-28

I know for a fact that there were at least three dreams, but there's one I just can not remember at the moment, and the two I do remember are a bit blurry, but here goes:

In the first one I was in what could only be described as something that reminds me of a castle, but it was probably "our time", and not the Middle Ages or something. I think I may have been part of a royal family, but we were quite normal. I remember that it was really hot outside and that that the environment was very dry, definitely not Sweden. And for some reason an old class mate of mine was my brother and we were like... the king's children or something. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but somehow he... sort of fell down a well. Except it wasn't a well, it was more of a hatch in the ground and there was this enormous underground space there... and he was hanging from a rope or something. I have no idea why we didn't get him out, but we couldn't. And so we called in MacGyver. Yup. MacGyver. He did his thing and got my, sort of, brother out of the uhhh well-hatch-thingie.

Then I think there was perhaps some kind of segue (which would be the dream I can't remember) into the next one, because I remember me and my mum getting out of the car (her new car, again, I wonder why it keeps appearing in my dreams - I must really like that damn car) in Nässjö, where her parents live. And I'm not sure what happened next but I remember that we were playing a board game or something, and there was something about getting these little creatures around in a circle a number of times. Depending on which creature you had they had to make it around the board a different amount of times. Because they moved at different speeds, though you were still the person moving them around. I can't explain it but they both moved on their own and didn't. All of them were black and left little trails of black goo that vanished after a few seconds. They kind of reminded me of liquorice.


This is all I remember. For once, I really can not figure out what brought these dreams on. There's nothing in them I can relate to anything, really. Except going to my grandparents. Christmas is coming up so I'll be going there with my mum and my brother, but that's it. Anyone want to have a go at this one?

No comments: