Thursday 26 June 2008

The Dream of June 24-25

It's been more than a day since I had this dream so most of the details have faded, even though I've tried to keep it fresh in my mind.

The first part took place in a chemistry classroom, in which Kit's class was having an end-of-term-thing. It was summer, and really warm, and the entire class was dressed in white and lined up like a choir. For some reason, they were singing Christmas Carols. And Kit was singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen as a solo. She actually did quite well! But some blond girl who seemed to think very highly of herself suddenly decided that she could do it better and took over. While she did have a very good voice it was completely uncalled for as Kit had not been putting the song to shame. I got soooo angry, but afterwards Kit was all "oh, it's ok, she's a total bimbo and always does things like this".
Then I walked down a grassy slope and found my lovely, English friend Louise sitting on a blanket and enjoying the weather. I really can't remember what we talked about, but I know she was there on business and had meetings and things. Not that I remember where "there" was, I don't think it was Stockholm or even Sweden.
After Louise had gone to another meeting I met a man who was renting a flat nearby. I think we went out to dinner or something and talked. He invited me back to his flat and it was simply a friendly type thing. When we got there I realised that he was living with his boyfriends and their pets. One of the pets was some kind of fluffy rodent and the other was just a small, fluffy, odd-looking thing. Like a cross between a collie and a llama, but tiny.

This is pretty much all I remember. The gay couple and their pets were adorable. (:-P

No comments: