Sunday 5 August 2007

The Dream of August 4-5

Bits and pieces again.

At one point I'm on the Camp Funkadelica bus, and I think I'm actually driving it too. And I'm supposed to get us somewhere but I keep getting lost and I drive around in quite different environments, though it's always in a town of some sort. Parts of it resemble Bristol, parts resemble the part of Linköping where my friend Beppo lives. Some parts don't resemble any place I can remember that I've ever seen, but somehow I kind of "know" that it's Lund (where my aunt lives).
In the end we get to a hospital, where I suppose we were going all along only I didn't realise it before then. And... I don't think I'm a nurse or a med student or anything, but for some reason me and some friends of mine (in the dream, I don't know these girls in real life) are giving another friend medication. And then they take her away into a locked ward. But then we realise that we gave her way too much medicine and we somehow have to get it out of her without letting the hospital staff know that we messed up.
We manage to sneak in through the locked door (which is actually one of those glass doors that shops sometimes use that slides open on its own when you're standing in front of it) and we start trying to think of different ways to help our friend. Then she sneezes, and like... white goo spurts out of her nose and mouth. We all keep trying to think of ways of reducing the amount of medication in our friend's system until someone points out that tests show that it's reduced to the proper level and that she must have sneezed most of it out.


I know there's more to this dream, but this is what I can remember.

No comments: